South Shore recognises that our league players are the ones that support us by being our most frequent players. They are in all respects our "bread and butter. With that being said we are unique in the caring of our league members and their needs.
- We never bump or shift our players league time to for other functions on the course. Once a league time is set it is never altered to accommodate others.
- We close off the course earlier to non league 18 hole players so that our leagues can tee off earlier and off the back 9.
- We rotate front and back 9 schedules weekly so our players never get stuck playing the same nine week after week.
- Players have 3 different payment options and even a reduced rate for prepay.
- We allow make - ups for leagues that get rained out and for individuals that have missed play.
- We give weekly bar tabs to leagues that have prepaid and bar specials for everyone to promote after play bonding and team building.
- There are coupons and specials offered to league members during the season to encourage home course play outside of league time.
We have found great success with the way we run our leagues and are extremely proud of the traditions we carry on. Most of our leagues have found their home here at South Shore for many years. We look forward to working with you.
League Play at South Shore